Dara Rashid Mahmud
Minister of Planning
Year of Birth: 1976
Marital Status: Married
Place of Residence: Erbil
Qualifications and Education:
- Finishing Higher education at Hawler Medical University, 2007 – 2010
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Science in Lung and General Surgeon, Salahaddin University, 2001 – 2002
- Medical College Graduate, Salahaddin University, 2001 – 2002
Work Experience and Responsibilities:
- Advisory Doctor in Radiology, 2017.
- Director General of Health Affairs to the Diwan at the Ministry of Health.
- Head of council for support fund to cancer survivors, 2013 – 2018.
- Kurdish (native)
- English (advanced)
- Arabic (advanced)