Khalid Salam Saeed
Minister of State for Negotiation Affairs with the Federal Government
Year of Birth: 1975
Marital Status: Married
Place of Residence: Kirkuk
Qualifications and Education:
- Ph.D. in Law, Mansoura University, Faculty of Law
- Master’s Degree in Constitutional law, Kirkuk University, College of Law and Politics
- Bachelor of Law. University of Baghdad, College of Law
Work Experience and Responsibilities:
- Legal Adviser to the President of the Republic of Iraq 2014-2016, and the official spokesman of the Presidency of the Republic of Iraq.
- Head of the High Committee for re-writing Iraqi Laws, 2013.
- Head of the Iraqi Parliament’s Legal Committee, 2010 – 2014.
- Member of Iraq’s Parliament, 2010 – 2014.
- Member and Rapporteur of the Legal Committee of the Iraqi Parliament 2006 – 2010.
- Member of Iraq’s Parliament 2006 – 2010.
- Kurdish (native)