Khalid Salam Saeed
Minister of State for Negotiation Affairs with the Federal Government
Year of Birth: 1975
Marital Status: Married
Place of Residence: Kirkuk
Qualifications and Education:
- PhD student in Law (writing stage), College of Law, Mansora University
- Master’s Degree in Administration Law
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Work Experience and Responsibilities:
- Advisor to the Iraqi President, 2014 – 2016.
- Head of the High Committee for re-writing Iraqi Laws, 2013.
- Head of the Iraqi Parliament’s Legal Committee, 2010 – 2014.
- Member of Iraq’s Parliament, 2010 – 2011.
- Member and decisionmaker with the Legal Committee, Iraqi Parliament, 2006 – 2007.
- Member of Iraq’s Parliament 2006 – 2010.
- Kurdish (native)
- Arabic (advanced)