Aydin Maruf Selim
Minister of State
Year of Birth: 1970
Marital Status: Married, 4 Children
Place of Residence: Erbil
Qualifications and Education:
- Master’s Degree in International Relations, Ghazi University (Ankara) 2005-2006
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Salahaddin University – Erbil
- Law Graduate, Erbil Technical Institute
Work Experience and Responsibilities:
- Member of the Kurdistan Parliament, 5th term, since 2018.
- Member of the Kurdistan Parliament, 4th term 2013.
- Head of the Kurdistan Turkmen Movement office 2011.
- Member of the Politburo of Iraqi Turkmen Movement 2011.
- Deputy Representative and Head of Iraqi Turkmen Movement in Syria 2005-2011.
- Member of the Politburo of Ily Turkmen Party 2000-2005.
- Member of the Central Decision Making Committee of Ily Turkmen Party 1997.
- Member of the Turkmen Advisory Council 2000-2003.
- Political Advisor to the Political and Relation Department of Iraqi Turkmen Movement 1998-2000.
- Turkmany (native)
- Kurdish (fluent)
- Arabic (fluent)