Abdullah Mahmood Mohammad
Minister of Martyrs and Anfal Affairs
Year of Birth: 1970
Marital Status: Married
Place of Residence: Halabja
Qualifications and Education:
- Secondary School
Work Experience and Responsibilities:
- Member of the Kurdistan Parliament 5th Term, 2018- Head of Sardam List.
- Head of the Peshmarga and Security Committee 5TH Term, Kurdistan Parliament.
- Head of the Administration Committee for the Politburo of the Kurdistan Democratic Socialist Party.
- Active Member of the Kurdistan Journalists’ Union.
- Member of the International Journalists’ Union.
- Head of the Bakhtiyari Sport Club.
- Member of the Kurdistan Parliaments 3rd Term, 2009-2013.
- Member of the Kurdistan Parliament 4th Term 2013-2018.
- Decision Maker for the Peshmarga, Martyrs, Victims of Genocide and Political Prisoners’ Committee and member of the Agriculture and Water Recourses Committee for 3rd Term of the Kurdistan Parliament.
- Member of the Interior Security Peshmarga, Martyrs, Victims of Genocide and Political Prisoners’ Committee for 4th Terms of Kurdistan Parliament.
- 33 years experience of political and media activities.
- Participated in many internal and external Courses, Conferences, Workshops, Meetings and Panels.
- Kurdish (native)
- Persian (advanced)