Thank you for visiting the website of the Kurdistan Regional Government (GOV.KRD). By accessing and using this website, you shall be deemed to have accepted to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please do not use this website if you do not agree.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change. Changes will be posted on this page and your use of this website after such changes have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms and Conditions and all of the changes.
- Copyright material on the Kurdistan Regional Government website is protected by copyright owned and managed by KRG Department of Media and Information.
- Unless indicated otherwise for specific items or collections of content (either below or within specific items or collections), this copyright material is licensed for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence. By these laws, you are free to copy and distribute the material, as long as you attribute it to Kurdistan Regional Government and abide by the other licence terms. Please note that this licence does not apply to any images, graphics, logos, emblems and trade marks on the website or to the website's design elements. Those specific items may not be re-used without express permission.
- This website is maintained by KRG Department of Media and Information.
- The materials located on this website including information (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by KRG Department of Media and Information.
- Requests and enquiries concerning the reproduction of information on this website should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Modification of any of the Contents on this website is strictly prohibited and will be a violation of copyright and other intellectual property rights.
- Images and graphics on this website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of KRG Department of Media and Information.
Links from external websites
- This website contains hyperlinks to other websites for convenience and information purposes only. These websites may contain information that is the copyright of third parties and subject to restrictions on use. Permission to use copyrighted material from other websites must be obtained from the copyright owner and cannot be obtained from KRG Department of Media and Information.
- Kurdistan Regional Government is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
Links to this website from other websites
- Your linking to this website or its Contents constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This is deemed to be the case even after the posting of any changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must discontinue linking to this website or any of the Contents.
- In no circumstances shall Kurdistan Regional Government be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this website or any of the Contents.
- KRG Department of Media and Information reserves all rights to disable any unauthorized links to this website from any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.