Umed Sabah Othman
President of the Diwan of Council of Ministers
Year of Birth: 1980
Marital Status: Married, father of three children
Place of Residence: Erbil
- PhD in Private Law, University of Salahaddin Hawler
- Master’s in Private Law, University of Suleymania
- Bachelor in Law, top graduating student, University of Mosul
- Studied Primary, Secondary and High School in Kirkuk
- Promoted to Professor in 2019
- Promoted to Assistant Professor in 2014
- Promoted to Lecturer in 2010
- Promoted to Assistant Lecturer in 2007
- Taught at a number of universities and institutions
- Taught at postgraduate Masters and PhD studies
- Taught at Kurdistan Region’s Judicial Institute
- Has supervised a number of PhD and MA dissertations
- Has been appointed as the President of the Diwan of Council of Ministers since July 2019
- Was the Spokesman of the Kurdistan Region Presidency between 2012 to 2017
- Worked as a lecturer at the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research of KRG between 2004 to 2012
- Accredited Electronic Mediums and Adapted Sse in Iraqi law / Egypt.
- Methods of Judicial Notifications in the Iraqi Law / Kurdistan.
- Circumstances of Damage and its Provisions / Kurdistan.
- Civil Liability for Damages of Compulsory Vaccination / Algeria.
- Civil Liability for Electronic Cigarette Damage / UAE.
- Civil Liability for Biological Fraud Damages / Kurdistan.
- Responsibility of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control for Consumer Protection in Iraqi Law / Kurdistan.
- Electronic Sales Contract for Medicines and Medical Supplies / Egypt.
- Investment Endowment Funds in Iraqi law / Egypt.
- Legal Framework for Contracts of Electric Power Investments / Kurdistan
- Applicable Law in Non-Contractual Obligations / Egypt.
- Legal System of Civil Professionalism / Lebanon.